Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Poor Teddi



I have seen so many really good looking men here but they ar3e all priests and as we know the rest are gay So many wonderful adventures. Did the crunch churches today Santa Spirito, John sacred steps. Since I fell on cobblestones looking up trying to safe my gelato I have a banged knee so opted out of crawling up the however many there are saying a prayer on each step. Who knows what fate waits for me but so far the gods have been good to me.,
  1. Santo Spirito Church Photo | Santo Spirito - Florence Pictures ...
  2. This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
  3. File:Santo Spirito, inside 1.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  4. La Vita Fiorenza: May 16th - Santo Spirito
  5. File:Chiesa Santo Spirito, Firenze.jpg - Wikipedia
  6. ... streets of the oltrarno and found the santo spirito church and plaza
  7. The Santo Spirito Church
  8. Full resolution ‎ (1,944 × 2,592 pixels, file size: 2.21 MB, MIME ...

No comments:

Post a Comment